You can now access all your Prime Bank accounts online through PrimeNet.
- View and print your account statements with up-to-date transaction details
- View your BUSINESS CURRENT/OVERDRAFT ACCOUNTS, PERSONAL FAIDA ACCOUNTS, TERM DEPOSIT and LOAN accounts online
- Transfer funds between your accounts or from your account to accounts of third parties maintained at Prime Bank
- Make remittances to accounts in other banks in Kenya through RTGS or EFT; (Transfers to accounts outside Kenya may be provided in future)
- Transact using major foreign currencies, including US dollar, GBP & Euro. EXCHANGE RATES CAN BE NEGOTIATED AND APPLIED
- Value-date the transactions—immediate, scheduled or recurring—as required
- Pay your utility bills like Electricity, Water supplies, Cable TV/ Internet services due and billed by service providers
- Remit taxes using KRA’s i-TAX services
- Process employees salaries and supplier payments (for corporates)
- Request a new cheque book, Banker’s cheque
- Access a secure email facility to exchange information with the bank
- View images of cheques passed through clearing system, online…. and many more
HOW TO APPLY FOR PRIMENET
Application forms are available at all our Branches countrywide, or alternatively click here to access the form online.