Thank you for choosing Prime Bank as your continued Banking partner. You can now access all your Prime Bank accounts online.
Together, we are now taking a major step forward to experience online banking services at your convenience from the comforts of your home and office.
Through our online platform you can now:
- View and print your account statements with up-to-date transaction details
- View your BUSINESS CURRENT/OVERDRAFT ACCOUNTS, PERSONAL FAIDA ACCOUNTS, TERM DEPOSIT and LOAN accounts online
- Transfer funds between your accounts or from your account to accounts of third parties maintained at Prime Bank
- Make remittances to accounts in other banks in Kenya through RTGS or EFT; (Transfers to accounts outside Kenya may be provided in future)
- Transact using major foreign currencies, including US dollar, GBP & Euro. EXCHANGE RATES CAN BE NEGOTIATED AND APPLIED
- Value-date the transactions—immediate, scheduled or recurring—as required
- Pay your utility bills like Electricity, Water supplies, Cable TV/ Internet services due and billed by service providers
- Remit taxes using KRA’s i-TAX services
- Process employees salaries and supplier payments (for corporates)
- Request a new cheque book, Banker’s cheque
- Access a secure email facility to exchange information with the bank
- View images of cheques passed through clearing system, online…. and many more
The service is available 24×7 – 365 days except when the Bank’s system is under maintenance.
You will be closely supported by a Relationship Officer who will provide you approvals for your transactions/service requests where required, and also guide you on operational issues.
You just pay a fixed monthly fee which is nominal, over and above the prescribed Bank’s charges for the transaction type.
- Save Time: Transactions are completed quickly and efficiently, at your desk without Branch visits.
- Paperless: No need for cheques or filling up Bank forms
- Reduction of phone-calls and paper based communication for making requests/confirmations
- Confirmation Done online: No need to exchange phone calls or waiting for printed advices from Banks
This service is available to both Corporate and Retail customers.
Applicants will have to maintain a satisfactorily conducted an account – FAIDA/ CURRENT/ OVERDRAFT/ BIASHARA/ BARAKA/ FIXED DEPOSIT/ RECURRING DEPOSIT/ LOAN with Prime Bank at any of its Branches.